Lanvin's slip-on sneakers are constructed of white and black striped zebra-print haircalf and gold specchio leather.
- 1"/25mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Elasticized gore insets. Padded collar.
- Black patent leather trim.
- Slips on.
- Lined with leather.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in White/Black/Gold.
- Made in Portugal. Dyed haircalf country of origin: New Zealand.
The oldest existing French couture house was founded in 1889 by designer Jeanne Lanvin after the birth of her daughter, whose likeness is featured in the label’s emblem of a mother and child. Celebrated for a refined sense of Parisian elegance, the women’s ready-to-wear and accessories lines focus on monochrome color choices, luxurious fabrics, and fluid silhouettes. For more than a decade, Lucas Ossendrijver has been designing the brand’s menswear collection, bringing his sportswear sensibility to impeccably tailored suits and separates.
Lanvin Zebra Haircalf & Leather Slip-On Sneakers Lined with leather Rubber sole LQDPGII 504996910